We hope you and your families are all well and safe. Inshaallah we will reopen on Monday, December 7.
Preventing the Spread of Viruses
- For students who wear reusable masks, masks should be washed daily.
- Students are asked to bring their own water bottles to school. Please be sure to label bottle with student’s name or initials.
- If your child is not feeling well, he/she must stay home. Students will not be readmitted into school without clearance from a doctor.
- We have posted a Mandatory Weekly Screening Questionnaire for parents. Please make sure you fill in this questionnaire every Sunday by midnight. Questionnaire is available at badrschool.org under the Parents tab.
Parent Teacher Conference-Phone Conference
- This year’s PTC will be via phone call. Upon return, parents will be notified of available times in which to schedule a phone conference with their child’s teacher. Report cards will be sent home.
- Meals Application 20-21: If you have not already done so, please be sure to complete the Meals Application that is available on our website. Please send the application with your child.
We urge parents to visit our website www.badrschool.org for any important information and updates. We ask Allah SWT to keep you and your families safe.